On Monday (the 3rd day) we were in San Diego we went to Sea World. We had such a good time. It was overcast that day so it was actually really nice to be walking around outside. I love this picture of me and the kids with the shark. Addie and I didn't even know we both pulled that face. This ride with the water is Journey to Atlantis. Addie went on this ride 4 times! She loved it even though it was a little scary. Owen hated it! We saw a few shows that day. Shamu of course, the sea lions, and the dolphins. We also went on every ride, I think. There weren't many people there at all. Owen really liked Shamu. The kids got a whale tail necklace to help them remember this special day. When we went in the Artic section there was a snow tunnel you could go in. Addie got a little ways in there and they had a recorded bear roar in the tunnel. Addie ran out screaming as we were all laughing.
I love this picture of our "skinny" family!




No comments:
Post a Comment