On Tuesday we went to California Adventure. Part of Disneyland. Again, not many crowds and great weather. This picture with the kids and Mickey ferris wheel behind we went on. This is Mike and Owen across from Addie and I. We got on the one that swings as it goes around. I hate height and was terrified! This is Owen with the Army guys from Toy Story. And Addie and Owen performing with them in the street. We did so many rides on this day. Owen hated most of them. But we made him go on them anyway. Including the Tower of Terror. Again, we are terrible parents. Funny thing I found out during our trip to California is that of all three kids, I never would have guessed Addie would be the one who LOVED scarry rides. She loved Tower of Terror! I am so proud Addie!
It's been a while!
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment