Disney Fun. We had a park hopper pass for Disney and California Adventure. It was so nice because our hotel was really close to the park. So we could just walk to and from our hotel and either park. At the beginning of the week the weather was beautiful. Really comfortable. By Friday they were having record heat. I think it was like 95 degrees. The same with the crowds. By Friday it was not nearly as nice.
We rode on about every ride. Or at least the ones we wanted to. Owen's favorite ride by far was the Buzz Lightyear one. I didn't even know he liked Toy Story that much. He really liked that you just sat in the ride and shot a laser gun at the things. I think we went on that ride about 4 or 5 times. Addie liked them all.
The one night we were there and they did the street party Donald Duck asked her to dance. She was so excited! She danced and boogied like crazy. They also came and got her to do the conga line. She told me later on that Donald gave her braid a little tug as she went by. I am pretty sure he is now her favorite Disney character. We went to the princess story time another day. The story was about Belle. A helper came and got Owen to help with the story. He sat up there for a little while then just came back and sat by us. We later discovered he had chose Owen to be the beast and dance with Belle. I couldn't believe Owen had a chance to be Beast with Belle and blew it! I also wonder if it was by chance they chose Owen to be Beast. Haha.
The creepy dark guy is from Star Wars. When we went to that show this guy kept giving Addie funny mean looks. And she would just turn around at me and giggle.
We had such a good time at Disney!




No comments:
Post a Comment