Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lovin the Pacific and Cali!!











Ahh the beach. Who doesn't love a beautiful day at the beach? One of the things I really wanted to do on our trip to California is take the kids to the beach. We went on Saturday. It was still really hot so the water felt great. We went to Huntington Beach. I have never been there. But could easily more there or Newport Beach. Love it!!! We all had a great time. Played in the waves, looked for seashells, and built a sand castle. During the sand castle construction it was Owen and Mike's job to build it. And Addie's job to beautify it. Owen became quite obsessed about looking for seashells. Addie loved the waves but said she didn't like the salt. I really wanted to get her on a boogie board. I think she would be really good at it. But we ran out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment