Monday, August 2, 2010

Mom's b-day and brother/sister love













Happy Birthday Nanny! On June 25, it was my Mom's birthday. These are some of the pictures I took that day. We went to lunch with her at her favorite Mexican place. I am so grateful for my Mom. She loves us so much. She would do anything for us. She has been fighting this bone marrow cancer for 6 years now. She is amazing woman! We love you Mom!
Having not had any brothers or sisters, I don't understand Addie and Owen's relationship to well. It seems they love each other so much one minute and are ready to beat each other the next! I love this pic on Mom's b-day of them. It's as if she is saying, "You WILL love me and hug me!". Too funny! This other one is the crazy way I did her hair that day. She wanted me to take a picture of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment