Monday, August 30, 2010

Addie's first day of second grade











Addie's first day of 2nd grade was August 26, 2010. She was so funny this day. I think she was pretty excited to get back to school. I went to wake her up that morning I was singing a song to her at the top of my lungs about 2nd grade as I tried to cuddle with her. She kept reaching her hand up almost hitting me in the face. I asked her what she was doing. She said she was trying to hit the snooze alarm. Funny. I fixed her breakfast of her choice. Waffles. Then I got her ready and took some pictures. I did the one of her holding up 2 fingers. I asked her why she thought she needed to give the peace sign. She informed me that it wasn't for peace, it was for 2nd grade. oooohhhh. Mike, Owen, and I all walked her to school and into class. I asked her teacher Mrs. Ashcroft if I could take a picture. She was very gracious. At the end of the day, Addie was thrilled to come home and tell me her best friend from last year was in her class!!!! It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment