Saturday, January 16, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009!!!



Love these pictures! This one is true Addie and Owen. She is trying to go in for a kiss and he is pushing her face away.

This was taken Christmas night with their matching crab jammies.
Our day starts out by us having a great breakfast prepared by master chef Mike. Mom and Dave always come down for breakfast and to watch us open our gifts. Yes, I'm mean and make the kids eat before we can open presents. When I was little that was tradition with my maternal grandparents, so I guess I figure my kids should have to go through the same!! Hey, at least they don't have to eat mush!!
Then, we open presents here. Then, we head up to mom's to open more presents. We all got so much. Too much probably. But that doesn't mean we aren't grateful!
We missed you Vicki!

































No comments:

Post a Comment