I wanted to title this one my husband, the idiot. It's not nice to say but is the truth. Today they had the Polar Bear Plunge at Hyrum dam. It is to raise money for Special Olympics. While I admire his purpose, I still think he's crazy!! It was 14 degrees in Hyrum at the time. Some guys did it from his football team. Hence the guys in the orange. Mike is number 75. It was so cold. I can't believe he did it. Mom, Dave, Addie, Owen, Kevin, Jen, Jorie, and I cheered him on. Note the polar bear in the distance. Also, he thought he would show off and do a cartwheel into the water! This is a pretty good shot of it. Sorry about the guy in the swim suit.
I knew Mike cared about Special Olympics, but not this much!!




Cute blog Kendra. I love your header and your family picture is gorgeous. Amy
ReplyDelete