Christmas eve day didn't start out too fun at our house. To try to make a long story short. I took him to the Dr. that morning only to find out he had Pnemonia (sp?). The Doc was quite shocked as was I. I just wanted something for his cough he had barely gotten. Thank goodness they didn't need to admit him. But we were allowed to be around anyone for at least 24 hours. Especially my mom who has chemo twice a week. It was pretty boring to just be home with ourselves. But we were just glad I had taken him in!!
This is Addie spreading some reindeer food out for the reindeer. And yes, that is next to our light up gator. Carolyn (Mike's mom) sent us that from Florida. We love it! No one has one of those out here!!
Then, this is Owen and Addie opening up their Christmas Eve gifts from Grammy (Carolyn). She always sends them new jammies.




No comments:
Post a Comment