Friday, June 4, 2010

Mother's Day 2010











This year for Mother's Day I spoke in church. Lucky me??? After church we went to a park and had a little picnic. Easy and no fuss. Just how I like it. The kids found this awesome tree to play in so we took some pictures. Obviously, you can see what the best picture of the day was. Why that kid decides to whip it out and go when we are in the outdoors, I do not know. Maybe it's a boy thing. I guess I should be thankful he doesn't do it inside. And he only decides to do it when we are"one with nature".
I am so grateful to be a mom. It truely is the greatest blessing. I have the greatest kids ever. The make me laugh everyday. Even though some days drive me crazy, I know they won't always be this little. I dread the day the grow up. But at the same time, love being a part of each new milestone.
I am also very grateful for my Mom. She is such a blessing in our lives. She does so much for us. And cares so much too. How lucky am I to have the best kids, best husband, and best parents?!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment