Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day 2010




























Memorial Day. I decided it might be fun for the kids to make pots for my Dad and Sidnee. I just got some pots and let them paint them however they wanted. They had a ton of fun doing this. Addie is my crafty girl so of course she was really into this. When I put the paint of Owen's hand to make his hand print for my Dad, he looked at me like are you sure this is ok?! It was pretty funny. These are the arrangements I took up for Sidnee and Dad. These are the pictures from their grave. I feel so blessed that so many people remember Sidnee. I also always feel a warm sense of pride as I go up to the cemetary on Memorial Day. Everyone always goes crazy decorating their loved ones graves. It is remarkable they way the pay tribute.( As it should be)

No comments:

Post a Comment