Every year in May my coworkers and I go to Mesquite. Just us. Not our kids or husbands. We have soooo stinkin much fun. We play games, laugh, hang out, laugh, go to the pool, laugh, shop, laugh, eat a ton (love the crab legs!!), and don't forget laugh. It is amazing the amount of fun we have. And there is no alcohol involved. It feels so good to be with these guys and recharge. We all have a fab time. And it is definately needed. This year we had a few unpleasant surprises with the condo and cleanliness that we rented. But it all turned out ok. These are a few pictures that we took. I'll probably get in trouble for showing. But there are worse ones I could show. haha. I love all of our synchronized swim moves!! I think the one of Caitlyn trying dunk me is great. She weighs like 90 lbs. soak and wet. Or is she trying to kiss me? jk. Then there is the one of Shelly and her bum. We say that is her best asset. And of course the one of all of us at the top. What a great time!! Thank you girls!! Can't wait until next year!! Only thing missing was Courtney....
It's been a while!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment