On Jan. 31st or should I say Feb 1 when flew to Jacksonville Fl. to see Mike's family. We actually took the red eye. I was nervous for how the kids would do. They did great!! I was so proud of them! It was probably the easiest time we've had flying since we've had kids. But then again, we didn't have to take any diaper bag with formula, diapers, sippy cups ect. We had a backpack for each kid (which they had to carry). And we each took a carry on suitcase. We had a great time while we were there. The purpose of our trip was to be there for our beautiful niece's blessing, Gretchen. It has been over 2 years since we have been there. It felt good to see everyone again. It will be hard to decide which pictures to include.
It's been a while!
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment