Monday, February 15, 2010

Not for the faint of heart!


Owen being himself, did this to his teeth Jan. 26. Addie's friend Gracie was over. Owen had just gone downstairs and was chasing the girls. They decided to get away from him by hiding under a blanket. He decided to jump on Gracie over the blanket and did this. Poor Gracie's forehead had the actual print of Owen's tooth in it! I rushed him to the dentist. He said most likely he'll lose the front left one. Or, it'll turn gray. Yeah. What the heck? 2 out of 3 kids are gonna lose their front tooth? Addie knocked her front tooth out when she was 2 1/2. 3 weeks after Sid died. The doc said it was just cause I was in this profession. Anyway, a few weeks later, he hasn't lost it. But I'm not convinced he won't. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment