Friday, November 13, 2009

Is it a trick or is it a treat?!!



So this is the fam at Halloween. Fortunately, we had quite mild weather (for us) this year. So, we hit the neighborhood somewhat early. Here are a few shots of the kids trick or treating at some neighbors houses. Addie was a fairy princess. She is all girl. Owen was a pumpkin. Patti a witch. I had dressed up a couple days before when I was at work as a trucker. It disturbed me cause a lot of people thought I was really a man. I didn't like that too much. So, I decided not to dress up with the kids. And Mike was.... well, as you can see, he was a gay sailor. We walked around the neighborhood and got a haul. Mom was not feeling well at all, but managed to make it to the chair. Dave was a cop. And here is me with my little treats.































































No comments:

Post a Comment