



Addie had her birthday party on Friday the day after her birthday. She decided she would rather have it the day after so her friends could stay longer cause it wasn't a school night. She invited all girls. Her theme was all girl party. They started by watching Hannah Montana the movie. (That lasted about 15 minutes) It was hilarious to hear them all singing the theme song. This is them dancing. Then they had a pinata and pin the tall on the donkey. Followed by presents and cake and ice cream. I would say overall it was a success. Although, I think 2 1/2 hrs. was probably too long. With mom so sick in ICU, I didn't feel much like partying. But I wasn't going to dissapoint Addie. I also didn't realize how hormonal girls already are at this age. (Don't know why I didn't) So, naturally there were a few tears. But Addie had a great time and said the girls were still talking about it Monday at school!



No comments:
Post a Comment