Friday, November 13, 2009

decorate your pumpkin


Mom and Dave are the pumpkin experts for sure. This year Nanny was definately not feeling up to par. So I took on the pumpkin decorating myself. I decided I would put my control issues aside and let them do what they wanted with their own pumpkin. As you can see, Patti (our special needs lady) was home. It was fun to see what they all chose to do. I made them all clean out their own. Addie stood over hers talking her way through it. Saying, "It's ok Addie you can do this." Owen was making a horrible mess. And Patti would take out 1 seed and really think she had done something. (Just like them and their personalities!!) Addie chose to have a typical jack-o-lantern. She carved it all by herself. And added a few things to spice it up! I'm still not sure what Patti and Owen came up with, but they were sure proud!



















No comments:

Post a Comment