Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2010 blizzard











We had our first snow. Then we had what the news was labeling "the 2010 blizzard". This is the kids playing in the first snow. This is pix of the blizzard. Nov. 23, 2010. They released school early. Mike and I were released from work early. Basically the news was encouraging everyone to be home early for this storm. As we live in Utah and get snow storms frequently this seems unusual. I made sure Mom was home. Patti had already gone home for the Thanksgiving holiday. Once I knew everyone was safe at home I could relax. For awhile I thought wouldn't it be funny if nothing even happened. Then in the late afternoon early evening it hit. Lots of blowing wind, cold temps, and snow. A blizzard! How fun. Because we were safe and warm in our home. This is us making brownies for the storm. This is a pic out my bedroom french doors with the snow. Should be fun digging out tomorrow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment