Love you Sidnee. April 16th Sidnee had been gone from us 5 years. This is her grave at the aniversary. Mom and Dave had done the butterfly and hanging basket. Carolyn had done the dafadils. She sent those from Florida. Sidnee's best friend Isabel did some beautiful Gerber Daisys and a Cinderella balloon. I also recieved many notes and messages and treats that day. I feel so blessed to have so many people care for us and our late Sidnee. It helps so much to share stories and remember her. Some people choose when they lose someone to just not ever mention them again. I don't. I hope I will always have the support system I have now. I know that we are just separated for now. I love her so much and all the people who still let me love her!!
It's been a while!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment