This last weekend (Sept. 12) was peach days in Brigham City. I have never been to peach days. It is quite the event. Mike had gone back packing with Ryan to Union Falls (yellowstone). Shelly, Courtney, and Jen suggested I bring the kids and go to the parade and festivities with them. I work with them and always have such a blast. I guess I have never really been to a big parade. Does Health Days with Smithfield count? Anyway, it was quite the hoopla. It was like 2 hours long! We had a lot of fun. Owen was so excited to see the fire trucks. So after the parade Brock ( courtney's husband is a fireman) said we could come to the station so the kids could sit in the firetrucks. I thought Owen was going to blow a gaskit!!!! They even got to try on Brock's clothes. Which made Owen fall over. It was really fun. Although, I kept wishing they could have gotten to do that when Claude (my father-in-law) was still captain of his fire station. This is a few pictures of the parade and fire station fun. Boy, those horns are loud!!!!!
It's been a while!
10 years ago




Who's the dude with the cute butt standing by the firetrucks? ;)
ReplyDelete