Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Owen's first day of preschool
















Owen had his first day of preschool on Sept. 8, 2009. He, like the girls did, is going to Ms. Tana's. We love her!! Anyway, I was really worried about sending him off. I wasn't sure he would go in without a fit. He did. He was soooo excited. I think it helped that I had bought him a back pack he didn't know about. He thought he was pretty cool. I also think it helped that Addie had started school a few weeks before. I took some pictures beforehand. The one with the balloon is at school. He told me he was "lookin' good". I suppose it isn't good that he knows he is cute. Anyway, he went in and didn't even care that he was leaving mom. 3 for 3. I didn't go into work that morning. I was amazed at all I could accomplish by the time he was to be picked up. But honestly, I really did miss him. Also, he is my baby, and I know I'll never get to experience this part of life again. He seems to be doing pretty well in school. Although, the kids would come home and tell their parents they played with no one. Come to find out, they were saying Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment