Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!
























































So yesterday Oct. 11 was my birthday. I can't believe I'm 24 again! Haha. I had a great day. It started off with breakfast in bed from Mike and the kids. The kids had to sing in the Primary program at church. It always makes me emotional when they kids sing every year. Thinking about how old they have gotten. Wondering where the time has gone. Also, I can't help but think of Sidnee and how she would have looked with her age group singing. Addie and Owen did great! It was so funny watching the 2 of them and their personalities. Addie knowing every song and her part and taking it all very seriously. Owen waving at us, not paying any attention to the person leading the songs, and hitting the kid next to him in the head. They both did look adorable!










Then we had dinner at mom's. They fixed prime rib. Yum!! Then we opened gifts. Mike had given me a CD. Addie made me a super cute bracelet. Mike and the kids gave me a pair of Opal earrings (my birthstone). And Mom and Dave got me some clothes. Then for the big surprise... they got me a bike!! I love it!! I have been looking at these throw back 50's style bikes. But thought I would wait until the kids were riding their bikes. I love this style! (Addie thinks it looks like Pee Wee Herman's bike) And to everyones's amazement I could ride it! Mike and both rode it. Then when I got home I had sugar cookies from Tara and a gift. Along with many other well wishes. So as you can see everyone spoiled me and I had a great day!! Thanks everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment